Monday, January 7, 2008
Reflection
I think Avi's blog is excellent, he is very descriptive of his future career and his life. He doesnt spend too much time in the past but goes over his 9th grade time well and descriptively. His future is also very detailed with fine details even including the name of his film company. Sues blog is also excellent, it is extremely detailed as if it were a real autobiography written 20 years from now. It is very realistic and the future is consistent with the 9th grade personality. The story is filled with messages and morals ending with the resonating thought, "You don’t necessarily have to be a Harvard grad or found the HPV vaccine, but having those qualities will get you far." The third blog is Liz's, she is also very descriptive about her future and is very brief about 9th grade life. Her story has the theme of chasing a dream and is very well written. I think my blog could have had more details about my future and 9th grade. I was more based on a theme and vague on the details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment